Thanks for visiting the Bec's website,
Due to the latest developments here in Victoria regarding the Covid-19 outbreak, the Shed will be closed until advised from the Dept Health and VMSA.
Interested in joining as a member.....click on the Join as a Member link (below the Login button to the left) and complete the details
We are working in line with CoviD 19 Government requirements and recommendations.
- All Members MUST sign in at the office.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Masks to be worn when inside unless partaking in morning/afternoon tea - by partaking we mean actually drinking/eating
- All members must sign out when leaving the shed
- Each member will be given their new name badge which has their personalized QR Code printed on it.
This will assist us for the purpose of contact tracing, should the need arise, and ongoing as our mechanism to help with safety/security for the members benefit. The committee can easily see when a member hasn't been around for a while and a follow up call may be needed as a welfare check. Stay safe and well.
THE BEC'S MENS SHED IS OPEN and operating within current Govt Covid restrictions
NOTE...Women's sessions are back on for 2021..
The sessions WILL NOW BE HELD ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON
*** Please Note Women's sessions to commence Saturday February 8th from 1.00pm - 4.00pm.....(see changes per above )
FEE's for wood work still $10 per session, FEEs for Metal work Welding still $15 per session
In both cases the user to provide ALL needed safety and work gear please
The Bec's Committee
Page 2 of 14